Obermeyer Girls' Marielle Jacket
When the snow is falling and there’s a nip in the air, Obermeyer® Girls' Marielle Jacket will keep her warm and comfy. Insulated with High Loft premium insulation and protected with exclusive HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable lamination. The original 'I-Grow'™ Extended Wear System has built-in technology to increase sleeve length by 1 ½ inches. Features include removable hood, reflective trims, integrated clips to retain mittens and gloves, adjustable powder skirt, and a working compass with secret pocket.
- HydroBlock Sport Polyester Micro Twill Full Dull fabric
- Hydrophobic insulation
- Hood with integrated with stretch inner liner gasket and earwarmers
- Interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Interior stretch pass pocket
- Working compass with secret pocket
- Integrated clips to retain mittens and gloves
- I-Grow™ Extended Wear System
- Regular Fit
|Fabric||HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Micro Twill Full Dull|
|Insulation||High loft synthetic 220 g Body; 160 g Sleeves; 80 g Hood|
Style Number: 51033
As a family-run, privately held company based in Aspen, Colorado, Obermeyer actively pursues their goal of designing and producing more sustainable, earth-friendly products. By bringing together forward-thinking people, they embrace new technologies and innovative ideas. With eyes on the future, they can afford the patience to make smart choices and affect our planet in a positive way.