K2 Women's Emphasis Snow Helmet
Keep a cool head at the end of a long ski run on a warm day by easily opening or closing the front Active Matrix™ vents.
- Active venting, low profile women's snow helmet
- Hardshell construction protects from impact with EPS foam bonded to durable ABS shell
- Active Matrix Venting allows you to regulate airflow with the touch of a finger
- K2dialed™ fit system provides fit customization on-the-fly
- Washable, breathable full-wrap liner system
- Tool free removable goggle strap
- Baseline audio system seamlessly connects you with your cell phone or media player
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech® Blue Tooth™ audio systems as well as other after-market audio options
- Small: Fits 20-1/2" to 21-5/8" (51 - 55cm)
- Medium: Fits 22" to 23-1/8" (55 - 59cm)
|Certification||ASTM F2040, EN1077:2007 Class B|
|Liner||EPS - Expanded polystyrene|
Style Number: KTWS1408008012, KTWS1608010012, KTWS1408008014, KTWS1608010014
Renamed in 2003 as K2 Sports®, the company today is an international portfolio of 15 world renowned brands and over 40 consumer product categories. Their brands and businesses are world renowned as leaders in design, production, and sales and marketing. Driven by innovation and a passion for the sports enthusiast looking for unique and authentic lifestyle experiences, K2 Sports markets snowboard, snowshoe, bike, in-line skate, alpine, telemark / Nordic ski equipment, apparel and accessories.
K2 Sports is what happens when fun meets science and technology.