K2 Men's Diversion Snow Helmet - 15/16 Model
This snow helmet features the Active Matrix Venting™ system for enhanced control of temperature and airflow. Beyond customizing ventilation, users also achieve a customized fit through the integration of the 360 K2dialed™ Fit System.
Complete with a baseline audio system, the K2 Diversion has your helmet needs covered.
- Lightweight and durable snow helmet
- Low-profile hybrid design with climate control
- Hybrid construction - a combination of in-mold and hardshell
- Dual Active Matrix Venting allows you to regulate airflow with the touch of a finger
- 360 K2dialed Fit System provides fit customization and eliminates unwanted pressure points
- Washable, breathable full-wrap liner system
- Level 3 baseline audio system seamlessly connects you with your cell phone or media player
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech® Blue Tooth™ audio systems as well as other after-market audio option
- Small: Fits 51 - 55cm
|Certification||ASTM F2040, EN1077:2007 Class B|
|Liner||EPS - Expanded polystyrene|
|Shell material||Hybrid - In-mold (PC) / hardshell (ABS)|
Style Number: KTW1308001-SG, KTWS1308001012
Renamed in 2003 as K2 Sports®, the company today is an international portfolio of 15 world renowned brands and over 40 consumer product categories. Their brands and businesses are world renowned as leaders in design, production, and sales and marketing. Driven by innovation and a passion for the sports enthusiast looking for unique and authentic lifestyle experiences, K2 Sports markets snowboard, snowshoe, bike, in-line skate, alpine, telemark / Nordic ski equipment, apparel and accessories.
K2 Sports is what happens when fun meets science and technology.