FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smith Women's Valence Snow Helmet - Discontinued Color
Valence is for the woman that knows what she wants - and is ready to demand it.
Designed for her, with the exquisite comfort of a plush Smith® fit, the Valence comes with features expected of a Smith premium technology helmet.
- Women's snow helmet
- Hybrid shell construction
- Low-profile regulator adjustable climate control
- Modify amount of airflow and heat exhaust - even with gloved hand
- 18 vents
- Ergonomically contoured, Smith X Boa® fit system for on-the-fly adjustments
- Snapfit SL2 ear pads provide seal on stormy days (remove ear pads lighter wear and washing)
- AirEvac 2 ventilation drives warm air away from goggle through external vents and inner channels
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Skullcandy™ audio system compatible
- Smith Optics lifetime warranty
|Certification||ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B|
|Liner||EPS - Expanded polystyrene|
|Shell material||Hybrid (ABS & polycarbonate)|
|Weight||18.5 oz. (530g.)|
|Lining||Women's X-Static performance|
Style Number: SPOH16VLBKSM, SPOH16VLIVSM, SPOH16VLMWSM, SPOH16VLMPMD, SPOH16VLIVLG, SPOH16VLMWLG
Every step of the way they strive to push the boundaries of what is possible, integrating performance and style for those seeking both.
Not everything Smith does is for everyone, but those who speak the universal language of genuine stoke know that at Smith They Make the Great Days Better.