Smith Women's Valence MIPS Snow Helmet
For the woman that knows what she wants, and is ready to demand it! Designed for her, with the exquisite comfort of a plush Smith® fit, the Valence comes with features expected of a Smith premium technology helmet.
MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very efficiently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner.
- Women's snow helmet
- Hybrid shell construction
- Low-profile regulator adjustable climate control
- 18 vents
- Adjustable Smith x Boa® fit system
- Snapfit SL2 earpads provide seal on stormy days
- Women's X-Static performance lining
- AirEvac 2 ventilation drives warm air away from goggle through external vents and inner channels
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems compatible
- Smith Optics lifetime warranty
|Certification||ASTM F 2040 CE EB1077:2007 Class B|
|Weight||18.5 oz. (530g.)|
Style Number: SPOH17VLBKSMMIPS, SPOH17VLSWLGMIPS, SPOH17VLSWMDMIPS, SPOH17VLBKMDMIPS
Every step of the way they strive to push the boundaries of what is possible, integrating performance and style for those seeking both.
Not everything Smith does is for everyone, but those who speak the universal language of genuine stoke know that at Smith They Make the Great Days Better.