FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smith Variance MIPS Snow Helmet
Whether cruising down corduroy or exploring the backcountry, the Variance offers the most advanced technology, all with the guarantee of comfort provided by Smith's® premium helmet fit. Built with hybrid shell construction, this full performance helmet has received the highest compliment we could hope for - competitor imitation.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very efficiently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner.
- Snow helmet
- MIPS technology - Multi-directional impact protection system
- Hybrid shell construction
- Low-profile regulator adjustable climate control
- 18 vents
- Adjustable x Boa® fit system offers intuitive dial system for on-the-fly, single-handed micro-adjustment for customized fit
- Snapfit SL2 ear pads provide seal on stormy days (remove ear pads lighter wear and washing)
- Nanosilver performance lining
- AirEvac2™ ventilation drives warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems compatible
- Smith Optics® lifetime warranty
|Certification||ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B|
|Shell material||Hybrid (ABS & polycarbonate)|
|Weight||19 oz. (Medium)|
Style Number: SPOH19VCINLGMIPS, SPOH19VCINMDMIPS, SPOH17VCMBLGMIPS, SPOH17VCMBMDMIPS, SPOH17VCMBXLMIPS, SPOH17VCMCLGMIPS, SPOH17VCMCMDMIPS
Every step of the way they strive to push the boundaries of what is possible, integrating performance and style for those seeking both.
Not everything Smith does is for everyone, but those who speak the universal language of genuine stoke know that at Smith They Make the Great Days Better.