FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smith Vantage MIPS Snow Helmet - Discontinued Model
The Vantage was built for the hard-core, demanding the ultimate in everything. Using Aerocore™ construction that features Koroyd®, it simultaneously maximizes full coverage protection and increased airflow. For the most custom fit, the Vantage offers the Boa® FS360 fit system, with a 360º halo design. Combine all this with Smith® pioneered AirEvac™ technology for goggle integration, and the Vantage delivers the perfect blend of technology and style.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very efficiently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner.
- Snow helmet
- MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- Lightweight and low-profile Hybrid SL construction
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd increases airflow and improves temperature regulation and impact-resistance
- Low-profile dual regulator adjustable climate control independently controls front and rear section of venting
- 21 vents
- Adjustable Boa FS360 fit system with both forward and lateral fit adjustment
- Nanosilver performance lining
- Snapfit SL2 ear pads provide seal on stormy days (remove ear pads lighter wear and washing)
- AirEvac 2 ventilation drives warm air away from goggle through external vents and inner channels
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems compatible
- Smith Optics lifetime warranty
|Certification||ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078|
|Shell material||Hybrid (ABS & polycarbonate)|
|Weight||18 oz. (Medium)|
Style Number: SPOH19VAMCMDMIPS, SPOH19VAMCLGMIPS, SPOH16VAMBMDMIPS, SPOE0067528V5559, SPOE0067528V5963
Every step of the way they strive to push the boundaries of what is possible, integrating performance and style for those seeking both.
Not everything Smith does is for everyone, but those who speak the universal language of genuine stoke know that at Smith They Make the Great Days Better.