FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smith Quantum MIPS Snow Helmet
The Quantum is protection with maximum horsepower. Using Aerocore™ construction featuring Koroyd® and Smith’s® innovative Exoskeleton design to provide increased protection in side-impact zones, this is the helmet for athletes pushing the limits on the mountain. The Wayfinder Strap System featuring Fidlock® is functional simplicity, making it easy to use one hand for on and off buckle use.
For the most custom fit, the Quantum offers the adjustable Boa® FS360 fit system with a 360˚ halo design. Combine all this with the Smith-pioneered AirEvac™ 2 technology for superior goggle integration. The Quantum delivers maximum protection and functionality for use in the most critical situations.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very efficiently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner.
- Snow helmet
- MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- Lightweight hybrid shell construction
- Exoskeleton zonal-impact protection
- Aerocore featuring Koroyd increases airflow and improves temperature regulation and impact-resistance
- Low-profile dual regulator adjustable climate control independently controls front and rear section of venting
- 22 vents
- Adjustable Boa FS360 fit system with both forward and lateral fit adjustment
- XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
- Fidlock buckle
- Removable earpads
- AirEvac 2 ventilation drives warm air away from goggle through external vents and inner channels
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems compatible
- Smith Optics lifetime warranty
|Certification||ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B|
|Shell material||Hybrid (ABS & polycarbonate)|
|Weight||23 oz. (Medium)|
Style Number: SPOH18QTBCLGMIPS, SPOH18QTBCMDMIPS, SPOH18QTBCXLMIPS
Every step of the way they strive to push the boundaries of what is possible, integrating performance and style for those seeking both.
Not everything Smith does is for everyone, but those who speak the universal language of genuine stoke know that at Smith They Make the Great Days Better.