FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smith Camber Snow Helmet
Never before has technology this advanced been brought to the masses. Smith's® Camber utilizes ultra-light in-mold construction to minimize mass and maximize ventilation without sacrificing one ounce of protection or style.
- Snow helmet
- Ultralight in-mold construction
- Low-profile regulator adjustable climate control
- 20 vents
- Adjustable Smith x Boa® fit system
- X-static performance lining
- Snapfit SL2 ear pads provide seal on stormy days (remove ear pads for lighter wear and washing)
- AirEvac 2 ventilation drives warm air away from goggle through external vents and inner channels
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems compatible
- Smith Optics lifetime warranty
|Certification||ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B|
|Weight||16 oz. (Medium)|
Style Number: SPOH16CAMBSM, SPOH16CAMCSM, SPOH16CAMBMD, SPOH18CARSLG, SPOH18CARSMD
Every step of the way they strive to push the boundaries of what is possible, integrating performance and style for those seeking both.
Not everything Smith does is for everyone, but those who speak the universal language of genuine stoke know that at Smith They Make the Great Days Better.