FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Marker Women's Consort Snow Helmet - Discontinued Model
The extra-soft volume fleece inner lining offers extraordinary comfort and a significant warmth boost - yet of course is also removable and washable. The RTS (rotate to size) fit system and the MarkAIR™ channel system ensure optimal air flow, and a pleasant climate for the head. The user-friendly Fidlock OG chin closure is also included.
- Women's snow helmet
- Double in-mold construction provides extra strength
- Extra warm, fluffy volume fleece liner increases warmth and comfort
- Removable liner is anti-bacterial and hand-washable
- Two position climate control for personal warmth preference
- Easy to use RTS fit system dial on rear of helmet
- Adjustable MarkAIR ventilation channels
- Polycarbonate plate on lower edge of helmet (edge protection) provides extra safety in event of side impact
- Fidlock OG snap, magnetic safety buckle, can be opened and closed with one gloved hand
- Ergonomic and removable earpads - audio ready
- Ear padding is hand-washable
- Small: 51-55cm
|Certification||CE EN 1077:2007 Class B|
|Liner||EPS - Expanded polystyrene|
Style Number: VOL165403.02.S, VOL165403.09.S
He successfully developed a technique whereby the skiers leg would automatically free itself from the toe-piece on a ski board once the pressure on the knee reached a critical point. At the 1952 Sporting Goods Trade Fair in Wiesbaden, it was with enormous pride in his own ingenuity that Hannes Marker presented his new binding - the Marker Duplex®. The occasion marked the beginning of a new era in winter sports - an era characterized by radical new developments in binding technologies and the ever-increasing popularity of skiing as both a professional sport and a recreational pastime.
In 2007, with the introduction of the Duke, Baron, Jester and Griffon, Marker took hold of the freeski market. From big mountain to pipe and park, Marker innovation continues its reign. You'll rule the mountain with Marker.