FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Marker Women's Ampire Snow Helmet
Thanks to a premium quality hybrid shell construction, this helmet is light, comfortable and yet also burly.
The RTS (rotate to size) fit system means that it adjusts to your head shape in one simple step. The MarkAIR™ channel system with two position climate control, in combination with Xdry performance lining, ensures optimal temperature regulation.
With a pair of Marker® goggles, the Ampire completes a fully-integrated package that greatly reduces any goggle fogging.
- Women's snow helmet
- Hybrid shell construction combines weight and comfort of in-mold with durabilty of hard shell
- Extra warm, fluffy volume fleece liner increases warmth and comfort
- Removable liner is anti-bacterial and hand-washable
- Two position climate control for personal warmth preference
- Easy to use RTS fit system dial on rear of helmet
- Adjustable MarkAIR ventilation channels
- Polycarbonate plate on lower edge of helmet (edge protection) provides extra safety in event of side impact
- Fidlock OG snap, magnetic safety buckle, can be opened and closed with one gloved hand
- Ergonomic and removable earpads - audio ready
- Ear padding is hand-washable
|Liner||EPS - Expanded polystyrene|
|Shell material||Hybrid (ABS and polycarbonate)|
Style Number: MAR165405.5s
He successfully developed a technique whereby the skiers leg would automatically free itself from the toe-piece on a ski board once the pressure on the knee reached a critical point. At the 1952 Sporting Goods Trade Fair in Wiesbaden, it was with enormous pride in his own ingenuity that Hannes Marker presented his new binding - the Marker Duplex®. The occasion marked the beginning of a new era in winter sports - an era characterized by radical new developments in binding technologies and the ever-increasing popularity of skiing as both a professional sport and a recreational pastime.
In 2007, with the introduction of the Duke, Baron, Jester and Griffon, Marker took hold of the freeski market. From big mountain to pipe and park, Marker innovation continues its reign. You'll rule the mountain with Marker.