FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Marker Men's Ampire Snow Helmet - Discontinued Model
The RTS (Rotate to Fit) System means that it adjusts to your head shape in one simple step. The MarkAir™ Channel System with 2 Position Climate Control™, in combination with the Xdry performance lining ensures optimal temperature regulation. Naturally, ear pads are compatible with audio systems so your tunes will be with you wherever you are.
- Snow sports helmet
- Hybrid shell construction combines in-mold technology with hard shell durability
- Polycarbonate plate on lower edge for extra safety in event of side impact
- Textured Xdry performance lining ensures optimal thermal efficiency
- Removable lining has anti-bacterial treatment and is hand washable
- Easy to use RTS (Rotate To Size) fit system
- MarkAir Channel System draws warm, moist air out of goggles while creating air flow system in helmet
- Glove-friendly 2 Position Climate Control aids ventilation
- Fidlock OG snap magnetic safety buckle for one-handed use
- Goggle safety lock holds goggles firmly - even when pushed back on helmet
- Removable earpads - audio ready
- Helmet bag included
- Small: Fits 51 - 55cm
|Certification||CE EN 1077:2007 Class B|
|Shell material||Hybrid (ABS and polycarbonate)|
|Liner material||Ortema X4|
Style Number: MAR16441411-S
He successfully developed a technique whereby the skiers leg would automatically free itself from the toe-piece on a ski board once the pressure on the knee reached a critical point. At the 1952 Sporting Goods Trade Fair in Wiesbaden, it was with enormous pride in his own ingenuity that Hannes Marker presented his new binding - the Marker Duplex®. The occasion marked the beginning of a new era in winter sports - an era characterized by radical new developments in binding technologies and the ever-increasing popularity of skiing as both a professional sport and a recreational pastime.
In 2007, with the introduction of the Duke, Baron, Jester and Griffon, Marker took hold of the freeski market. From big mountain to pipe and park, Marker innovation continues its reign. You'll rule the mountain with Marker.