FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Giro Range MIPS Snow Helmet - Discontinued Color
The Range™ helmet's revolutionary design utilizes a two-piece shell and truly integrated fit system to create an adaptive fit helmet with Conform Fit Technology that literally forms to every rider's head shape by expanding and contracting with the turn of a dial. The durable yet semi-flexible construction wraps around the head to provide the lowest-profile fit Giro® has ever created.
Premium performance and functional features like MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology, adjustable venting, an integrated GoPro® camera mount, and Fidlock® magnetic buckle closure complete this cutting edge design.
- Low-profile snow helmet with MIPS
- MIPS provides more protection in certain impacts
- Freeskier magazine 2016 Editor's Pick
- Articulating hard shell construction
- Impact-absorbing foam liner
- In Form™ Fit System to dial in a customized fit - even with gloved hand
- On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning adjustments without helmet removal
- Stack Vent™ aligns with goggle vent to keep goggles fog-free
- Thermostat™ control to customize air flow
- Super Cool™ vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out
- GoPro compatible camera mount integration
- Fidlock magnetic buckle closure
- X-Static® anti-bacterial padding
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless compatibility with Giro goggles
|Certification||ASTM 2040-11/CE EN1077|
|Liner||EPP - Expanded polypropylene|
Style Number: BEL7060510, BEL7060528, BEL7060543, BEL7060549, BEL7060511, BEL7060544, BEL7060545, BEL7060551
Giro's mission is to create products on the leading edge of inspired design that look, fit, and feel like a part of you, and allow you to be at your best.