FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Giro Edit Snow Helmet
Edit™ is the lightest full-featured snow helmet Giro® has ever made. As if that wasn't enough, it also features a sleek and stealthy integrated GoPro® compatible camera mount that allows you to easily attach and remove your POV camera without a trace.
The Edit's ultra low profile, all-mountain design delivers solid style and proven performance plus it offers seamless compatibility with all Giro goggles, including the EXV Contact™, Onset™ and Compass™.
- Snow helmet with low profile design
- Lightweight, in-mold construction
- Impact-absorbing foam liner
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt in seconds using one hand
- On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning adjustments without helmet removal
- Integrated GoPro camera mounting system is stealthy, secure and super easy to operate
- Stack Vent™ aligns with goggle vent to keep goggles fog-free
- Thermostat™ control to customize air flow
- Super Cool™ vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out
- X-Static™ fiber anti-bacterial padding
- Trip clip helmet carry system
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless compatibility with Giro goggles
|Certification||ASTM 2040-11/CE EN1077|
Style Number: BEL7060585, BEL7060586
Giro's mission is to create products on the leading edge of inspired design that look, fit, and feel like a part of you, and allow you to be at your best.