Giro Range MIPS Snow Helmet - 17/18 Model
The Range® MIPS is the first helmet to boast truly integrated, custom fit at the turn of a dial. By utilizing a two-piece shell and a durable yet semi-flexible design - what Giro® call's Conform Fit Technology - this helmet expands and contracts, adapting to every rider’s individual head shape. The result is not only unsurpassed comfort, but also the sleekest, lowest profile helmet in Giro’s history. High-end performance and functional features complete this leading edge design making it one of their most popular helmets and a team rider favorite for freeride pursuits!
The pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock® Magnectic Snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way. Strong magnets make it easy to open and close while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuously high locking force.
Giro's integrated POV camera mounting system is stealth, secure, and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your POV camera for filming or quickly pop it off and stash it.
- Lightweight, low profile snow helmet
- MIPS - Multi-directional Impact Protection System equipped
- New In Form 2™ fit system lets you dial in a custom fit - even with gloved hand
- Thermostat™ Control adjustable venting
- Super Cool™ vents pull cool, fresh air into helmet
- Stack Ventilation™ aligns with goggle vent to keep goggles fog-free
- Articulating hard shell construction
- Impact-absorbing foam liner
- X-Static® anti-bacterial padding
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- GoPro® compatible camera mount integration
- Medium: Fits 55.5 - 59cm
- Large: Fits 59 - 62.5cm
|Certification||ASTM 2040-11/CE EN1077|
Style Number: BEL7072850, BEL7072851
Giro's mission is to create products on the leading edge of inspired design that look, fit, and feel like a part of you, and allow you to be at your best.