Giro Edit Snow Helmet
Edit™ is the lightest full-featured snow helmet Giro® has ever made. As if that wasn't enough, it also features a sleek and stealthy integrated GoPro® compatible camera mount that allows you to easily attach and remove your POV camera without a trace.
The Edit's ultra low profile, all-mountain design delivers solid style and proven performance plus it offers seamless compatibility with all Giro goggles, including the EXV Contact™, Onset™ and Compass™.
- Snow helmet with low profile design
- Lightweight, in-mold construction
- Impact-absorbing foam liner
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt in seconds using one hand
- On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning adjustments without helmet removal
- Integrated GoPro camera mounting system is stealthy, secure and super easy to operate
- Stack Vent™ aligns with goggle vent to keep goggles fog-free
- Thermostat™ control to customize air flow
- Super Cool™ vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out
- X-Static™ fiber anti-bacterial padding
- Trip clip helmet carry system
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless compatibility with Giro goggles
|Certification||ASTM 2040-11/CE EN1077|
Style Number: BEL7060585, BEL7060586
Giro's mission is to create products on the leading edge of inspired design that look, fit, and feel like a part of you, and allow you to be at your best.