Rossignol X-3 XC Ski Boot - 16/17 Model
Designed with a reinforced toe-box, midsole and heel, the X-3 delivers increased durability for exploring on and off-trail.
- One pair of backcountry touring boots
- Mobile cuff combines optimal freedom of fore / aft movement with torsional rigidity for total control
- Rapid, easy closure for better support of the foot and more precision
- 3D injection high cuff support
- PVC lower cuff and lace cover
- Adjustable strap provides increased support for enhanced power transfer
- External 3D plastic reinforcement in heel
- Heat-moldable liner provides a customized fit for increased comfort, precision and warmth
- T4 mono
- Lacing system: Speed lace lock
- Closure: Velcro strap
- Suggested use: Nordic touring
|Weight||1100g. (size 42)|
|Lining||Polyester thermo adjustable fit|
|Size / Weight||Unisex|
Style Number: SKIRIFW150000400, SKIRIFW150000410, SKIRIFW150000420, SKIRIFW150000430, SKIRIFW150000440, SKIRIFW150000450, SKIRIFW150000460, SKIRIFW150000470, SKIRIFW150000490
Designing and manufacturing Skis, Bindings, Ski boots (Alpine and Nordic), Snowboards, Technical Equipment and developing Soft goods Collections for all seasons, Rossignol has been a leader in the industry for 100+ years starting in 1907 when carpenter Abel Rossignol, a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood.
Rossignol skis rose to fame through generations of legendary Champions including Emile Allais, Jean Vuarnet, and Alberto Tomba or more recently Alpine skiers Bode Miller and Pernilla Wiberg, Vincent Vittoz in Nordic, Doriane Vidal and Mathieu Crepel in snowboard and Candide Thovex in freestyle.
From solid wood skis to the Radical Mutix, the first customizable high performance ski, Rossignol's history can be traced through legendary innovations and skis like the Olympic 41, Strato, Rock 550, ST Competition, SM Competition, Equipe 4S, Excess Dualtec, 9X Oversize and Radical Mutix.