Rossignol Women's BC X6 FW XC Ski Boot
- One pair of women's backcountry touring boots
- Mobile cuff combines optimal freedom of fore / aft movement with torsional rigidity for total control
- 3D injection high cuff free support
- PVC lower cuff
- Adjustable strap provides increased support for enhanced power transfer
- External 3D plastic reinforcement in heel
- Ultra-durable Cordura lace covers
- External cuff gaiters
- Heat moldable liner
- Women's soft fleece lining provides customized fit for increased comfort, precision and warmth
- Lacing system: Laces
- Closure: Velcro strap / metallic hook
- Suggested use: Nordic backcountry
|Weight||1570g. (size 43)|
|Lining||Polartec thermo adjustable fit Thinsulate|
Style Number: SKIRIFW840000370, SKIRIFW840000380, SKIRIFW840000390, SKIRIFW840000400, SKIRIFW840000410, SKIRIFW840000420, SKIRIFW840000430
Designing and manufacturing Skis, Bindings, Ski boots (Alpine and Nordic), Snowboards, Technical Equipment and developing Soft goods Collections for all seasons, Rossignol has been a leader in the industry for 100+ years starting in 1907 when carpenter Abel Rossignol, a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood.
Rossignol skis rose to fame through generations of legendary Champions including Emile Allais, Jean Vuarnet, and Alberto Tomba or more recently Alpine skiers Bode Miller and Pernilla Wiberg, Vincent Vittoz in Nordic, Doriane Vidal and Mathieu Crepel in snowboard and Candide Thovex in freestyle.
From solid wood skis to the Radical Mutix, the first customizable high performance ski, Rossignol's history can be traced through legendary innovations and skis like the Olympic 41, Strato, Rock 550, ST Competition, SM Competition, Equipe 4S, Excess Dualtec, 9X Oversize and Radical Mutix.