Rossignol BC X-6 XC Ski Boot - 15/16 Model
The free-hinge cuff with Velcro® powerstrap provides increased stability, power, and control. With the new external cuff gaiters and a Thermo-moldable fit, the BC X-6 delivers unmatched comfort, durability and warmth for exploring off-trail.
- One pair of nordic ski boots
- 3D injection high cuff free support
- PVC lower cuff
- Mobile cuff provides optimal freedom of fore / aft movement combined with torsional rigidity for total control
- Speed lace lock lacing system provides easy closure and excellent foot support
- External 3D reinforced heel
- Closing system: Velcro strap / gaiter
- Suggested use: Nordic backcountry
|Weight||1680g. (size 43)|
|Lining||Polartec Thermo Adjustable Fit Thinsulate|
|Size / Weight||Unisex|
Style Number: SKIRI2WA85-41
Designing and manufacturing Skis, Bindings, Ski boots (Alpine and Nordic), Snowboards, Technical Equipment and developing Soft goods Collections for all seasons, Rossignol has been a leader in the industry for 100+ years starting in 1907 when carpenter Abel Rossignol, a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood.
Rossignol skis rose to fame through generations of legendary Champions including Emile Allais, Jean Vuarnet, and Alberto Tomba or more recently Alpine skiers Bode Miller and Pernilla Wiberg, Vincent Vittoz in Nordic, Doriane Vidal and Mathieu Crepel in snowboard and Candide Thovex in freestyle.
From solid wood skis to the Radical Mutix, the first customizable high performance ski, Rossignol's history can be traced through legendary innovations and skis like the Olympic 41, Strato, Rock 550, ST Competition, SM Competition, Equipe 4S, Excess Dualtec, 9X Oversize and Radical Mutix.