Fischer Children's XJ Sprint XC Ski Boot
One of the most popular children's and junior boot, the Fischer® XJ Sprint is a great all-rounder! With its soft sole it has the ideal characteristics for young cross country skiers, with stablility that supports proper motion on the track.
- One pair of children's cross country ski boots
- Very light and individually thermo-formable internal anatomically shaped heel cap
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening design guarantees boots can be put on / taken off comfortably
- Lace covers for additional protection against snow and wet conditions
- Fischer Fresh system works to control odor on insole and lining
- Triple F membrane ensures that conditions inside boot are dry, warm and breathable
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in forefoot and toe area
- Turnamic® Junior sole
Style Number: FISS4081732, FISS4081734, FISS4081735, FISS4081736, FISS4081737
Fischer® Sports GmbH is a single source supplier in the fields of alpine and Nordic skiing equipment. The headquarters are in Ried im Innkreis, Austria and production facilities are located in Ried im Innkreis and Mukachevo, Ukraine.
Fischer stands for the development, production, marketing, and distribution of first-class skiing equipment. As an independent company that has been under family ownership ever since it was founded, Fischer is a reliable partner for its customers, its top athletes, and its employees.