FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Fischer Children's XJ Sprint XC Ski Boot - 18/19 Model
One of the most popular children's and junior boot, the Fischer® XJ Sprint is a great all-rounder! With its soft sole it has the ideal characteristics for young cross country skiers, with stablility that supports proper motion on the track.
- One pair of children's cross country ski boots
- Very light and individually thermo-formable internal anatomically shaped heel cap
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening design guarantees boots can be put on / taken off comfortably
- Lace covers for additional protection against snow and wet conditions
- Fischer Fresh system works to control odor on insole and lining
- Triple F membrane ensures that conditions inside boot are dry, warm and breathable
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in forefoot and toe area
- Turnamic® Junior sole
Style Number: FISS4081732, FISS4081733, FISS4081730
Fischer® Sports GmbH is a single source supplier in the fields of alpine and Nordic skiing equipment. The headquarters are in Ried im Innkreis, Austria and production facilities are located in Ried im Innkreis and Mukachevo, Ukraine.
Fischer stands for the development, production, marketing, and distribution of first-class skiing equipment. As an independent company that has been under family ownership ever since it was founded, Fischer is a reliable partner for its customers, its top athletes, and its employees.