Alpina Men's T20 Eve XC Ski Boot - 13/14 Model
- One pair of cross country ski boots
- Last serves various feet shapes
- Provides great fit to high, low, wide, or narrow feet
- Speed lacing system provides easy on, easy off function
- Elastic calf adjustment provides maximum comfort and fit relation over ankle
- Three material, anatomic footbed assures perfect fit
- Soft boot flex
- Plastic heel counter
- Breathable Alpitex™ membrane provides additional protection from snow, water, and cold
- Thinsulate® insulation for warmth
- Sole: NNN touring
- Binding: NNN touring
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: ASC250201-44
Alpina Å½iri has a long history of shoe and boot manufacturing, dating back to the turn of the 1900's. Since 1948, Alpina has been active in the export of outdoor sports footwear including Nordic and Alpine skiing boots, winter footwear, hiking, and trekking boots.
While steeped in traditional manufacturing experience, Alpina is also blending that skill and knowledge with very state-of-the—art materials and technology. Alpina has developed a computer driven scanning device that reads 12 key dimensions of a foot, including the instep height, ankle placement, heel to forefoot ratio, and overall volume. With over 2,500 foot records, Alpina is recasting their lasts, which are the core to their already renowned great fit. Hand-lasting footwear is not the norm of manufacturers today as it takes longer and requires a more skilled artisan, but the results achieved are superior.
Today the Alpina brand name can be found throughout the world, distributed through over a dozen importers such as Alpina Sports USA.