FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Rossignol Women's BC 6 FW XC Ski Boot - 15/16 Model
- One pair of women's nordic ski boots
- Thermo-moldable women-specific fit
- Extremely stable and secure
- Optimal comfort, warmth and water-tightness
- External 3D plastic heel reinforcement
- 3D injection high cuff free support
- Soft fleece lining offers increases comfort, warmth and protection
- Mobile cuff provides optimal freedom of for / aft movement combined with torrisional ridigity for total control
- PVC lower cuff
- PVC racing lace covers
- WC speed lace lock with rapid and easy closure
- Adjustable Velcro strap provides increased support for enhanced power transfer
|Weight||1570g. (size 43)|
|Lining||Polartec thermo adjustable fit Thinsulate|
|Size / Weight||Women's|
Style Number: SKIRAI2WA84-36, SKIRI2WA84-41, SKIRI2WA84-42, SKIRI2WA84-43
Designing and manufacturing Skis, Bindings, Ski boots (Alpine and Nordic), Snowboards, Technical Equipment and developing Soft goods Collections for all seasons, Rossignol has been a leader in the industry for 100+ years starting in 1907 when carpenter Abel Rossignol, a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood.
Rossignol skis rose to fame through generations of legendary Champions including Emile Allais, Jean Vuarnet, and Alberto Tomba or more recently Alpine skiers Bode Miller and Pernilla Wiberg, Vincent Vittoz in Nordic, Doriane Vidal and Mathieu Crepel in snowboard and Candide Thovex in freestyle.
From solid wood skis to the Radical Mutix, the first customizable high performance ski, Rossignol's history can be traced through legendary innovations and skis like the Olympic 41, Strato, Rock 550, ST Competition, SM Competition, Equipe 4S, Excess Dualtec, 9X Oversize and Radical Mutix.