Rossignol Children's X-1 Junior XC Ski Boot
- One pair of children's nordic ski boots
- Allows natural foot roll for fun, easy and comfortable introduction to Nordic skiing.
- Rapid, easy Speedlace lock closure for better support and precision
- PVC heel
- PVC upper cuff and lower cuff
- Pull loop at ankle for easy entry and exit
- Suggested use: Recreational
|Sole||T4 JR mono|
|Weight||660g. (size 33)|
|Size / Weight||Kids'|
Style Number: SKIRIEW600000330, SKIRIEW600000340, SKIRIEW600000350, SKIRIEW600000360, SKIRIEW600000370, SKIRIEW600-320
Designing and manufacturing Skis, Bindings, Ski boots (Alpine and Nordic), Snowboards, Technical Equipment and developing Soft goods Collections for all seasons, Rossignol has been a leader in the industry for 100+ years starting in 1907 when carpenter Abel Rossignol, a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood.
Rossignol skis rose to fame through generations of legendary Champions including Emile Allais, Jean Vuarnet, and Alberto Tomba or more recently Alpine skiers Bode Miller and Pernilla Wiberg, Vincent Vittoz in Nordic, Doriane Vidal and Mathieu Crepel in snowboard and Candide Thovex in freestyle.
From solid wood skis to the Radical Mutix, the first customizable high performance ski, Rossignol's history can be traced through legendary innovations and skis like the Olympic 41, Strato, Rock 550, ST Competition, SM Competition, Equipe 4S, Excess Dualtec, 9X Oversize and Radical Mutix.