Fischer Pro Silver XC Ski Boot - 15/16 Model
- One pair of cross country ski boots
- Rottefella NNN technology
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap that is very light and individually thermo-formable
- Lace covers for additional protection against snow and wet conditions
- Cleansport NXT natural, chemical-free enzyme system works to control odor on insole and lining
- T3 sole for better power transfer, optimum flex and comfortable walking
- Fit concept: Sport
- Suggested use: Nordic cruising, sport
|Size / Weight||Unisex|
Style Number: FISFISS0421243, FISFISS0421244, FISFISS0421246, FISFISS0421247
Fischer® Sports GmbH is a single source supplier in the fields of alpine and Nordic skiing equipment. The headquarters are in Ried im Innkreis, Austria and production facilities are located in Ried im Innkreis and Mukachevo, Ukraine.
Fischer stands for the development, production, marketing, and distribution of first-class skiing equipment. As an independent company that has been under family ownership ever since it was founded, Fischer is a reliable partner for its customers, its top athletes, and its employees.