Fischer Offtrack 3 XC Ski Boot - 16/17 Model
This little Offtrack brother gives you protection against snow and the cold. It doesn't matter if the tours are longer at times because with wool in the lining, the Offtrack 3 boots are pleasant to wear and, above all, keep your feet warm!
- One pair of cross country ski boots
- Very light and individually thermo-formable internal anatomically shaped heel cap
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening design guarantees boots can be put on / taken off comfortably
- Integrated gaiter for optimum protection in deep snow
- Lace covers for additional protection against snow and wet conditions
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures moisture is kept out
- Wool-like lining ensures feet also stay warm without feeling moist on longer outings
- Cleansport NXT natural, chemical-free enzyme system works to control odor on insole and lining
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in forefoot and toe area
- TC sole with better power transfer, optimum flex and comfortable walking
- Fit concept: Sport
- Suggested use: Offtrack cruising
Fischer® Sports GmbH is a single source supplier in the fields of alpine and Nordic skiing equipment. The headquarters are in Ried im Innkreis, Austria and production facilities are located in Ried im Innkreis and Mukachevo, Ukraine.
Fischer stands for the development, production, marketing, and distribution of first-class skiing equipment. As an independent company that has been under family ownership ever since it was founded, Fischer is a reliable partner for its customers, its top athletes, and its employees.