Fischer Comfort Pro Silver XC Ski Boot - 15/16 Model
This boot with practical pull-on loop fulfills the highest requirements - fit, comfort and skiing properties.
- One pair of cross country ski boots
- Rottefella NNN technology
- Injected exterior heel cap with good cradling and robust protection
- Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening design guarantees boots can be put on / taken off comfortably
- Velcro® strap is easy to handle and adjust
- Lace covers for additional protection against snow and wet conditions
- Cleansport NXT natural, chemical-free enzyme system works to control odor on insole and lining
- Water-repelling and pressure-resistant. lightweight Thinsulate® lining
- T4 pure PU sole with comfortable, softer flex and good walkability
- Fit concept: Sport
- Suggested use: Nordic cruising, sport
- Euro 43: Fits men's size 10; women's size 11.5
- Euro 44: Fits men's size 10
- Euro 45: Fits men's size 11
- Euro 46: Fits men's size 12
- Euro 47: Fits men's size 13
- Euro 48: Fits men's size 13.5 - 14
|Size / Weight||Unisex|
Style Number: FISFISS2071443, FISFISS2071445, FISFISS2071446, FISFISS2071447, FISFISS2071448
Fischer® Sports GmbH is a single source supplier in the fields of alpine and Nordic skiing equipment. The headquarters are in Ried im Innkreis, Austria and production facilities are located in Ried im Innkreis and Mukachevo, Ukraine.
Fischer stands for the development, production, marketing, and distribution of first-class skiing equipment. As an independent company that has been under family ownership ever since it was founded, Fischer is a reliable partner for its customers, its top athletes, and its employees.