Fischer BCX 6 Backcountry XC Ski Boot - 15/16 Model
With safety and comfort thanks to a modified construction, long backcountry tours are a specialty of the BCX 6.
- One pair of cross country ski boots
- Rottefella NNN technology
- Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement
- Injected exterior heel cap with good cradling and robust protection
- Heel fit strap enables individual heel width setting
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening design guarantees boots can be put on / taken off comfortably
- Gaiter ring for fastening gaiters for additional protection from snow and wet conditions
- Velcro® strap is easy to handle and adjust
- Lace covers for additional protection against snow and wet conditions
- Wool-like lining ensures feet also stay warm without feeling moist on longer outings
- Cleansport NXT natural, chemical-free enzyme system works to control odor on insole and lining
- Water-repelling and pressure-resistant. lightweight Thinsulate® lining
- BC soles provide optimum support on difficult terrain
- Fit concept: Sport
- Suggested use: Backcountry
|Size / Weight||Unisex|
Style Number: FISFISS0471242
Fischer® Sports GmbH is a single source supplier in the fields of alpine and Nordic skiing equipment. The headquarters are in Ried im Innkreis, Austria and production facilities are located in Ried im Innkreis and Mukachevo, Ukraine.
Fischer stands for the development, production, marketing, and distribution of first-class skiing equipment. As an independent company that has been under family ownership ever since it was founded, Fischer is a reliable partner for its customers, its top athletes, and its employees.