Nordica Men's NRGy PRO 3 Alpine Ski Boot - 15/16 Model
The specifically engineered cork and resin compound integrated into the liner wraps the foot in comfort and performance. In addition to being a great natural insulator, due to its superior density, cork provides the greatest transmission of power from boot to ski. Unlike foam and other boot liner materials it doesn't compress when engaging the edge - making turning in NRGy boots extremely precise and responsive.
- One pair of men's alpine ski boots
- Custom cork liner naturally forms to contours of foot
- BFF (Boot Fitter Friendly) with custom gridworx and screwed parts to make customization a breeze
- Screwed parts make boot easier to work on
- PU boot board offers solid foundation under foot
- Hand-stitched liner with improved comfort and increased toe area box for enhanced circulation and warmth
- Hinge point located high up on shell and further back to allow for precise energy transmission and rebound
- High traction soles for best possible traction when hiking in the backcountry
- Pinned performance cuff ensures maximum boot performance
- Wheater Shield overlap system prevents water from leaking into boot
- Strap: 45mm
- Shell tongue: Tongue / Weathershield
- Cuff material: Translucent PU
- Zeppa material: PU foam
- Footbed: Performance Fit TF
- Canting: Canting ext
- Flex adjust: Flex ADJ
- Suggested use: All mountain
- Mondo 25.5: Men's size 7.5
- Mondo 26.5: Men's size 8.5
- Mondo 29.5: Men's size 11.5
|Shell material||Translucent PU|
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: NOR05011400-255, NOR05011400-265, NOR05011400-295
The sixties saw radical transformations including the introduction of the buckle, a fastening system conceived in Austria and applied for the first time in Italy by Nordica.
The great innovation of 1968, however, was the all-polyurethane ski boot; specific molds (one for the right boot and one for the left) and injection presses were developed.
In 2003, the Nordica brand was purchased by the Tecnica group. The new corporate strategy is aimed at the ski sector with particular attention being paid to the racing and competition product. The feeling between some celebrated names in skiing and the Nordica brand is confirmed once again by the great performances in the world cup and by the recent world championships in St. Moritz.