Nordica Men's GPX 120 Alpine Ski Boot
Nordica Gripwalk® aftermarket sole kit offers an easy walking rocker sole interface that is ready to fit into the new marker Gripwalk bindings and other similar systems available in the market.
- One pair of men's alpine ski boots
- Full motion pivot
- Walkability: Makes walking in skis boots easy and more natural
- BFF (Boot Fitter Friendly) with custom gridworx and screwed parts to make customization a breeze
- Shell entry system: Intuitive easy entry
- Zeppa material: Full shock eraser Polyurethane foam
- Hardware: Screwed parts make boot easier to work on
- Grip: Soft rubber material construction improves traction on slippery surfaces
- Mondo 25.5: Men's size 7.5
- Mondo 26.5: Men's size 8.5
- Mondo 27.5: Men's size 9.5
- Mondo 28.5: Men's size 10.5
|Recommended use||All Mountain|
|Strap Features||45mm Power Driver|
|Footbed||Precision Fit Primaloft TF|
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: NOR050F1200T83255, NOR050F1200T83265, NOR050F1200T83275, NOR050F1200T83285
The sixties saw radical transformations including the introduction of the buckle, a fastening system conceived in Austria and applied for the first time in Italy by Nordica.
The great innovation of 1968, however, was the all-polyurethane ski boot; specific molds (one for the right boot and one for the left) and injection presses were developed.
In 2003, the Nordica brand was purchased by the Tecnica group. The new corporate strategy is aimed at the ski sector with particular attention being paid to the racing and competition product. The feeling between some celebrated names in skiing and the Nordica brand is confirmed once again by the great performances in the world cup and by the recent world championships in St. Moritz.