Nordica Men's Cruise 80 Alpine Ski Boot - 16/17 Model
The Cruise is the optimal boot for the skier who is looking for a comfortable product, that also offers technology and features which will allow them to advance to the next level. This is the most generous fitting boot offered in the Nordica® collection.
- One pair of men's alpine ski boots
- Redesigned aluminum micro-adjustment buckles
- Adjustable Cuff Profile (ACP) allows neutral leg standing position for every leg size
- Natural Foot Stance (NFS) to initiate and release turns easily and efficiently
- PFP Comfort Fit Liner
- Full Triax Construction
- Strap: 35mm
- Last: 104mm
- Flex: 80
- Suggested use: All mountain
- Ability level: Beginner to advanced intermediate
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: NOR05054203570295
The sixties saw radical transformations including the introduction of the buckle, a fastening system conceived in Austria and applied for the first time in Italy by Nordica.
The great innovation of 1968, however, was the all-polyurethane ski boot; specific molds (one for the right boot and one for the left) and injection presses were developed.
In 2003, the Nordica brand was purchased by the Tecnica group. The new corporate strategy is aimed at the ski sector with particular attention being paid to the racing and competition product. The feeling between some celebrated names in skiing and the Nordica brand is confirmed once again by the great performances in the world cup and by the recent world championships in St. Moritz.