Nordica Men's Cruise 80 Alpine Ski Boot - 15/16 Model
- One pair of men's alpine ski boots
- Redesigned aluminum micro-adjustment buckles
- Adjustable Cuff Profile (ACP) allows neutral leg standing position for every leg size
- Single canting mechanism to accommodate larger feet requiring a stiffer flex
- Natural Foot Stance (NFS) to initiate and release turns easily and efficiently
- Strap: 30mm
- Cuff material: SEBS
- Zeppa material: PP
- Footbed: Comfort Fit
- Canting: Canting ext
- Suggested use: All mountain
- Mondo 29.5: Men's 11.5
- Mondo 30.5: Men's 12.5
- Mondo 31.0: Men's 13
|Shell material||Bimat SEBS|
|Liner||PFP Precision Fit|
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: NOR05054201295, NOR05054201305, NOR05054201310
The sixties saw radical transformations including the introduction of the buckle, a fastening system conceived in Austria and applied for the first time in Italy by Nordica.
The great innovation of 1968, however, was the all-polyurethane ski boot; specific molds (one for the right boot and one for the left) and injection presses were developed.
In 2003, the Nordica brand was purchased by the Tecnica group. The new corporate strategy is aimed at the ski sector with particular attention being paid to the racing and competition product. The feeling between some celebrated names in skiing and the Nordica brand is confirmed once again by the great performances in the world cup and by the recent world championships in St. Moritz.