FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Overall, the BootGlove retains an average of 20°F (7°C) in your boot's toe box, conserving heat loss where it's most important - your feet!
- One pair of BootGloves
- Designed for use with snowboard, nordic, telemark, snowshoe and mountaineering boots
- Helps block loss of body heat from boots
- Neoprene outer shell
- Strong adjustable heel Velcro® strap
- Wind and water proof
- Side abrasion-resistant pads
- Thermal reflective pieces for extra warmth included
- Color: Black
- Outside air temperature was -5°F at the ski lodge
- Temperature probes were placed on the shells of the ski boots
- A BootGlove was placed over one of the boots in the ski lodge
- After skiing 1300 vertical feet, the exposed boot shell temperature was -5°F, while the boot protected by the BootGlove was 48°F
- Shell of BootGlove protected boot was 53° F warmer than the other shell
- Test was repeated with identical result
- Small: Fits Mondo size 19.5 - 23
- Medium: Fit Mondo size 23.5 - 27
- Large: Fits Mondo size 27 - 31.5
The DryGuy™ patents and technologies were born from hands-on experiences - working outdoors, playing in the snow, and using wet footwear. In 1994 founder, Joel Beckett, set out to solve the problem of cold feet and hands. By applying lessons learned from 20 years in the aerospace industry, Joel discovered new ways to keep active people warm.
Today DryGuy is one of the country's leading suppliers of footwear and accessory dryers and thermal layering systems. Their products are designed to keep you at an optimum level of comfort - inside and out.
BAS - SmallMore Info
BAM - MediumMore Info
02145 - LargeMore Info