Rossignol Women's Alltrack Pro 100 Alpine Ski Boot - 17/18 Model
The new Women's Alltrack Pro 100 Alpine Ski Boot delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance in Rossignol's® anatomic 100mm fit.
Compatible with WTR rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate™ Platinum liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- One pair of women's alpine ski boots
- Women-specific lower cuff height with rear flare to accommodate natural cuff shape
- Thin layer of Thinsulate® Platinum supports freedom of movement
- Hike Mode lever provides easy ski/hike versatility, comfort, and performance
- Women-specific Thermo Optisensor 3D T2 liner features dual-density 3D molded padding
- Four diagonally-oriented, 100% Aluminium buckles provide better shell wrap and fit
- Adjustable teeth, three positions
- Bootboard: PU
- Liner - tongue: Power wrap - one-piece toe box
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Color: Light Black
- Skier level: Advanced
Mondo size chart:
- Mondo 24.5: Fits women's shoe size 7.5-8
- Mondo 25.5: Fits women's shoe size 8.5-9
- Mondo 26.5: Fits women's shoe size 9.5-10
|Recommended use||All mountain|
|Size / Weight||Women's|
Style Number: SKIRBG3220-245, SKIRBG3220-255, SKIRBG3220-265
Designing and manufacturing Skis, Bindings, Ski boots (Alpine and Nordic), Snowboards, Technical Equipment and developing Soft goods Collections for all seasons, Rossignol has been a leader in the industry for 100+ years starting in 1907 when carpenter Abel Rossignol, a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood.
Rossignol skis rose to fame through generations of legendary Champions including Emile Allais, Jean Vuarnet, and Alberto Tomba or more recently Alpine skiers Bode Miller and Pernilla Wiberg, Vincent Vittoz in Nordic, Doriane Vidal and Mathieu Crepel in snowboard and Candide Thovex in freestyle.
From solid wood skis to the Radical Mutix, the first customizable high performance ski, Rossignol's history can be traced through legendary innovations and skis like the Olympic 41, Strato, Rock 550, ST Competition, SM Competition, Equipe 4S, Excess Dualtec, 9X Oversize and Radical Mutix.