FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Rossignol Women's Alltrack Pro 100 Alpine Ski Boot - 16/17 Model
A revolutionary fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance for women, the Alltrack Pro 100 delivers award-winning freeride versatility for expert to advanced skiers.
Compatible with WTR (Walk to Ride) rocker soles for easier, more comfortable hiking and walking, and powered by Posi-Block cuff technology, Alltrack offers the ski / hike convenience of a releasable-cuff freeride boot combined with traditional pinned-cuff power and precision on the descent that continues to go unmatched.
Featuring a committed 100mm fit, Sensor Grid shell technology, and new new women-specific OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate™ Platinum liners, the Alltrack Pro delivers optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support. Durable grip soles and arches ensure increased traction and durability.
- One pair of women's alpine ski boots
- Women-specific lower cuff height with rear flare to accommodate natural cuff shape
- Two internal lasts designed to fit as closely to foot as possible with perfect anatomical wrap
- Thin layer of Thinsulate Platinum supports freedom of movement
- Attached pull-tab to switch from hike to ski mode with ease
- Women-specific Optisensor liner delivers sock-like, contoured fit
- Rubber arch pad
- Diagonally-oriented buckles provide better shell wrap and fit
- Adjustable teeth, three positions
- WTR rockered soles, for even easier hiking and walking, sold separately
- Bootboard: PU
- Liner: Women Thermo Optisensor 3D T2
- Liner - tongue: Power wrap - one-piece toe box
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Usage: 50% piste, 50% freeride
- Suggested user: Advanced to expert
|Liner||Molded PU hard|
|Buckle||Four mico aluminum|
|Insulation||Forefoot Thinsulate Platinium|
|Size / Weight||Women's|
Style Number: SKIRBE3220000235
Designing and manufacturing Skis, Bindings, Ski boots (Alpine and Nordic), Snowboards, Technical Equipment and developing Soft goods Collections for all seasons, Rossignol has been a leader in the industry for 100+ years starting in 1907 when carpenter Abel Rossignol, a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood.
Rossignol skis rose to fame through generations of legendary Champions including Emile Allais, Jean Vuarnet, and Alberto Tomba or more recently Alpine skiers Bode Miller and Pernilla Wiberg, Vincent Vittoz in Nordic, Doriane Vidal and Mathieu Crepel in snowboard and Candide Thovex in freestyle.
From solid wood skis to the Radical Mutix, the first customizable high performance ski, Rossignol's history can be traced through legendary innovations and skis like the Olympic 41, Strato, Rock 550, ST Competition, SM Competition, Equipe 4S, Excess Dualtec, 9X Oversize and Radical Mutix.