Rossignol Men's Alltrack 110 Alpine Ski Boot - 17/18 Model
The new Men's Alltrack 110 Alpine Ski Boot delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance in Rossignol's® anatomic 102mm wide fit.
Compatible with WTR rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate™ liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- One pair of men's alpine ski boots
- Hike Mode lever provides easy ski/hike versatility, comfort, and performance
- Thermo Optisensor 3D T3 liner features dual-density 3D molded padding
- Four diagonally-oriented, 100% Aluminium buckles provide better shell wrap and fit
- Adjustable teeth, three positions
- Bootboard: PU
- Liner - tongue: Power wrap - one-piece toe box
- Powerstrap width: Tech 50mm
- Color: Black
- Mondo 26.5: Fits men's shoe size 8.5-9
- Skier level: Intermediate
|Recommended use||All mountain|
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: SKIRBG3130-265
Designing and manufacturing Skis, Bindings, Ski boots (Alpine and Nordic), Snowboards, Technical Equipment and developing Soft goods Collections for all seasons, Rossignol has been a leader in the industry for 100+ years starting in 1907 when carpenter Abel Rossignol, a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood.
Rossignol skis rose to fame through generations of legendary Champions including Emile Allais, Jean Vuarnet, and Alberto Tomba or more recently Alpine skiers Bode Miller and Pernilla Wiberg, Vincent Vittoz in Nordic, Doriane Vidal and Mathieu Crepel in snowboard and Candide Thovex in freestyle.
From solid wood skis to the Radical Mutix, the first customizable high performance ski, Rossignol's history can be traced through legendary innovations and skis like the Olympic 41, Strato, Rock 550, ST Competition, SM Competition, Equipe 4S, Excess Dualtec, 9X Oversize and Radical Mutix.