Nordica Men's Patron Alpine Ski Boot - 13/14 Model
- One pair of alpine ski boots
- Pro freeride shell construction
- Dual-density full shock eraser boot board softens impact on landings while delivering maximum power transmission
- Strategically placed foam padding on shin, toe, and heel
- Custom Gridworx - logical mirrored grid marked into boot shell to assist in customization
- Pro last offers precise wrapping of foot for high performance
- Easy to remove screws in buckle straps and canting for ultimate customization
- Pro Fit liner
- Flex index: 110
- Suggested use: Freeride
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: NOR05003700, NOR050037007, NOR050037009
The sixties saw radical transformations including the introduction of the buckle, a fastening system conceived in Austria and applied for the first time in Italy by Nordica.
The great innovation of 1968, however, was the all-polyurethane ski boot; specific molds (one for the right boot and one for the left) and injection presses were developed.
In 2003, the Nordica brand was purchased by the Tecnica group. The new corporate strategy is aimed at the ski sector with particular attention being paid to the racing and competition product. The feeling between some celebrated names in skiing and the Nordica brand is confirmed once again by the great performances in the world cup and by the recent world championships in St. Moritz.