FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Nordica Men's GPX 110 Alpine Ski Boot - 15/16 Model
The GPX 110 was designed by skiers for skiers, as Nordica's® pinnacle in all mountain boots. Built with their anatomical 98mm mono injected PU last, all new hand crafted Primaloft Race liner and soft grip soles, the GPX was engineered to deliver whatever you need whenever you need it.
Featuring full motion pivot, this boot moves both laterally and horizontally, up to 2mm's, ensuring not only correct lower leg angles but also that the knees are driving and tracking in the right direction as a skier moves through the turn.
- One pair of men's alpine ski boots
- Full motion pivot
- BFF (Boot Fitter Friendly) with custom gridworx and screwed parts to make customization a breeze
- Primaloft in liner enhances water-resistance, keeps feet warm and aids in compression recovery
- New GP buckles provide improved leverage for opening and closing with ease
- Screwed parts make boot easier to work on
- High traction soles for best possible traction when hiking in the backcountry
- Full shock eraser lessens impact without effecting boot performance
- Pinned performance cuff ensures maximum boot performance
- Strap: 45mm
- Shell entry system: Intuitive easy entry
- Cuff material: Polyurethane
- Replaceable soles: PU Extra-Grip
- Zeppa material: Full shock eraser PU foam
- Footbed: Precision Fit Primaloft TF
- Suggested use: All mountain
|Liner||Race GP Primaloft|
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: NOR050F14001Z8265, NOR050F14001Z8295
The sixties saw radical transformations including the introduction of the buckle, a fastening system conceived in Austria and applied for the first time in Italy by Nordica.
The great innovation of 1968, however, was the all-polyurethane ski boot; specific molds (one for the right boot and one for the left) and injection presses were developed.
In 2003, the Nordica brand was purchased by the Tecnica group. The new corporate strategy is aimed at the ski sector with particular attention being paid to the racing and competition product. The feeling between some celebrated names in skiing and the Nordica brand is confirmed once again by the great performances in the world cup and by the recent world championships in St. Moritz.