FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/21/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 10/25/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
K2 Women's B.F.C. 80 Alpine Ski Boot
Soft, comfortable, and easy to get in and out of, K2's® B.F.C. 80 may be the coziest boot money can buy!
- One pair of women's alpine ski boots
- Natural stance / natural stride
- TPU heat moldable
- Powefuse Spyne maximizes fore / aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness on any terrain
- Energy interlock produces a smoother, progressive flex
- Hands free entry
- Fully replaceable / upgradeable outsoles for added grip and increased boot life
- 40mm Velcro® powerstrap
- Forward lean: 12º; 14º with power wedge
- Cuff alignment: +/- 2º
- Boot flex: Very soft to medium
- Best for: Groomers, powder
|Recommended use||All mountain|
|Number of buckles||4|
|Size / Weight||Women's|
Style Number: KTWS181901901235, KTWS181901901245, KTWS181901901255, KTWS181901901265, KTWS181901901275
Renamed in 2003 as K2 Sports®, the company today is an international portfolio of 15 world renowned brands and over 40 consumer product categories. Their brands and businesses are world renowned as leaders in design, production, and sales and marketing. Driven by innovation and a passion for the sports enthusiast looking for unique and authentic lifestyle experiences, K2 Sports markets snowboard, snowshoe, bike, in-line skate, alpine, telemark / Nordic ski equipment, apparel and accessories.
K2 Sports is what happens when fun meets science and technology.