FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/21/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 10/25/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
K2 Men's Recon 120 Alpine Ski Boot
Providing hard charging power for speed freaks attacking groomed trails, Recon 120 is loaded with tech - without the weight.
Stiffer PU is strategically placed where the boot meets the bindings, and along the spine of the boot, for immediate power transfer. Medium and softer PU surround the body of the foot, and near the instep, to dampen vibration for ease of entry. The shell is fully TPU heat moldable so you and your boot tech can dial in the fit to your specific foot features.
- One pair of alpine ski boots
- Powerlite shell, comprised of four different TPU stiffnesses and optimal wall thickness
- TPU heat moldable
- FastFit entry with softer TPU in instep area for quick and easy entry and exit
- Powefuse Spyne maximizes fore / aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness on any terrain
- Energy interlock produces a smoother, progressive flex
- Cantable outsoles
- 45mm PowerCinch power strap
- Forward lean: 12º; 14º with power wedge
- Cuff alignment: +/- 2º
- Boot flex: Medium to very stiff
- Best for: Groomers, speed, powder
|Recommended use||All mountain|
|Number of buckles||4|
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: KTWS181900401265, KTWS181900401275, KTWS181900401285, KTWS181900401295
Renamed in 2003 as K2 Sports®, the company today is an international portfolio of 15 world renowned brands and over 40 consumer product categories. Their brands and businesses are world renowned as leaders in design, production, and sales and marketing. Driven by innovation and a passion for the sports enthusiast looking for unique and authentic lifestyle experiences, K2 Sports markets snowboard, snowshoe, bike, in-line skate, alpine, telemark / Nordic ski equipment, apparel and accessories.
K2 Sports is what happens when fun meets science and technology.