K2 Men's B.F.C. 90 Alpine Ski Boot
Slide into ultimate B.F.C. comfort without losing the performance you need!
- One pair of alpine ski boots
- Natural stance / natural stride
- TPU heat moldable
- Powefuse Spyne maximizes fore / aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness on any terrain
- Energy interlock produces a smoother, progressive flex
- Hands free entry
- Fully replaceable / upgradeable outsoles for added grip and increased boot life
- 40mm Velcro® powerstrap
- Forward lean: 12º; 14º with power wedge
- Cuff alignment: +/- 1º
- Boot flex: Very soft to medium
- Best for: Groomers, powder
|Recommended use||All mountain|
|Number of buckles||4|
|Size / Weight||Men's|
Style Number: KTWS181901001255, KTWS181901001265, KTWS181901001275, KTWS181901001285, KTWS181901001295, KTWS181901001305
Renamed in 2003 as K2 Sports®, the company today is an international portfolio of 15 world renowned brands and over 40 consumer product categories. Their brands and businesses are world renowned as leaders in design, production, and sales and marketing. Driven by innovation and a passion for the sports enthusiast looking for unique and authentic lifestyle experiences, K2 Sports markets snowboard, snowshoe, bike, in-line skate, alpine, telemark / Nordic ski equipment, apparel and accessories.
K2 Sports is what happens when fun meets science and technology.