Atomic Women's Live Fit 90 Alpine Ski Boot - 16/17 Model
Put on a Live Fit boot for the first time and it will instantly and automatically fit to your foot. It then continuously adapts as time goes on.
Like Atomic's® Hawx, it features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation to keep your feet warm when it's well below zero. Without sacrificing foothold, it's super easy to get this boot on and off, which helps take the strain out of the beginning and end of your day.
- One pair of women's alpine ski boots
- Women-specific cuff height, width and liner construction
- Two-component shell with Live Fit
- Live Fit zones in boot automatically adapt to forefoot shape for instant comfort, better blood flow and happier, warmer feet
- Flat bottom chassis
- Anatomical asymmetric liner (ASY) construction with asymmetric tongue, toe box and collar shape
- Atomic's silver-level liner
- 3M Thinsulate insulation in toe box
- 35mm Velcro® strap
- Twin-buckle design with easy-to-hand buckles
- Standard DIN 2k grip pads
- Medial cuff hardware: Riveted excenter
- Lateral cuff hardware: Center rivet
- Offset shell: 1mm
- Shell rotation: 3º
- Forward lean angle: 15º
- Fit: Wide
- Mondo 22.5: Fits women's shoe size 5.5
|Size / Weight||Women's|
Style Number: ASUAE5013380225
But the passion for the sport shared by the Atomic engineers and craftsmen isn't confined by that valley. The spirit of Atomic can be found on summits and slopes around the world, wherever people ski Atomic products.