FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Atomic Women's Hawx Ultra 85 W Alpine Ski Boot - 18/19 Model
The Hawx Ultra 85 W is the softest and most forgiving women's boot in the Hawx Ultra range, offering Legendary Hawk Feel and comfort in a narrow fit. Positioned for both easy entry into the boot, and easy entry into the sport, it's a great choice for beginning to intermediate skiers as well as those on the lighter end of the weight scale.
Simply put, it's a softer ski boot that offers the ultimate in comfort for female skiers with narrow feet.
- One pair of women's alpine ski boots
- Legendary Hawx Feel - a fit that's perfect for everyone
- Revolutionary lightweight Prolite construction with added reinforcements in key zones
- Memory Fit for personalized fit in minutes with Atomic® advanced heat-fitting technology
- Energy backbone
- 3M™ Thinsulate insulation
- True Flex PU shell / women's specific PU cuff
- True Flex provides consistent flex and feel in a variety of temperatures
- Dual density cantable grip pads
- 6000 series alu buckles
- 35mm Velcro® strap
- ISO 5355 Alpine Norm
- Shell rotation: 3º
- Forward lean angle: 15º
- Fit: Narrow
|Liner||Memory Fit 3D Silver W|
|Recommended use||All mountain|
|Number of buckles||4|
|Size / Weight||Women's|
Style Number: ASUAE501846022X
But the passion for the sport shared by the Atomic engineers and craftsmen isn't confined by that valley. The spirit of Atomic can be found on summits and slopes around the world, wherever people ski Atomic products.