Atomic Women's Hawx Prime 80 Alpine Ski Boot - 16/17 Model
Hawx Prime is Atomic's® original Hawx: the world's best-selling medium fit boot. This boot has always been famed for its first fit, and this year they've made it even better with the inclusion of their new Memory Fit 3D liner with pre-molded heel and ankle areas.
Atomic has created a women's boot range that is specifically tailored to the anatomy and needs of female skiers. They've developed wider, more fluted calf areas and shorter cuff heights to accommodate female calf shapes for a better fit.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps your feet as warm and comfortable as you could wish for. All together, the best fit and skiing performance you can get.
- One pair of alpine ski boots
- Two-component shell
- Memory Fit creates completely personalized shell, cuff and liner
- Sole Flex promotes better balance, better feel underfoot and more control
- Women-specific liners
- Flat bottom chassis
- Anatomical asymmetric liner (ASY) construction with asymmetric tongue, toe box and collar shape
- Atomic's 3D silver-level liner
- 7000 Series Alu Buckles
- 35mm Velcro® power strap
- Standard DIN 2k grip pads
- Medial cuff hardware: Riveted Micro Cuff Alignment
- Lateral cuff hardware: Riveted Micro Cuff Alignment
- Offset shell: 1mm
- Shell rotation: 3º
- Fit: Medium
|Weight||Per boot: (Mondo 24.5): 1889g|
|Buckle||7000-Series Alu buckle|
Style Number: ASUAE501588026X26/26.5
But the passion for the sport shared by the Atomic engineers and craftsmen isn't confined by that valley. The spirit of Atomic can be found on summits and slopes around the world, wherever people ski Atomic products.