FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Atomic Hawx Prime 90 Alpine Ski Boot - 16/17 Model
Hawx Prime is Atomic's® original Hawx: the world's best-selling medium fit boot. This boot has always been famed for its first fit, and this year they've made it even better with the inclusion of their new Memory Fit 3D liner with pre-molded heel and ankle areas.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps your feet as warm and comfortable as you could wish for. All together, the best fit and skiing performance you can get.
- One pair of alpine ski boots
- Two-component shell
- Memory Fit creates completely personalized shell, cuff and liner
- Sole Flex promotes better balance, better feel underfoot and more control
- Flat bottom chassis
- Anatomical asymmetric liner (ASY) construction with asymmetric tongue, toe box and collar shape
- Atomic's 3D silver-level liner
- 7000 Series Alu Buckles
- 40mm Velcro® power strap
- Standard DIN 2k grip pads
- Medial cuff hardware: Riveted Micro Cuff Alignment
- Lateral cuff hardware: Riveted Micro Cuff Alignment
- Offset shell: 1mm
- Shell rotation: 3º
- Fit: Medium
|Weight||Per boot: (Mondo 26.5): 2130g|
|Buckle||7000-Series Alu buckle|
Style Number: ASUAE501580026X26/26.5
But the passion for the sport shared by the Atomic engineers and craftsmen isn't confined by that valley. The spirit of Atomic can be found on summits and slopes around the world, wherever people ski Atomic products.