Atomic Hawx Prime 100 Alpine Ski Boot
Simply put, it's the perfect ski boot for most people in most situations - a medium-width ski boot with medium flex.
The Hawx Prime 100 offers a reliable, but exciting, ride for less aggressive skiers for whom day-in, day-out comfort is a must-have.
- One pair of alpine ski boots
- Legendary Hawx feel - a fit that's perfect for everyone
- Revolutionary lightweight Prolite construction with added reinforcements in key zones
- Memory Fit for personalized fit in minutes with Atomic advanced heat-fitting technology
- Energy backbone
- 3M™ Thinsulate insulation
- PU shell / PU cuff
- Pre-shaped Memory Fit 3D Gold liner
- Single density cantable grip pads
- 6000 series alu buckles
- 40mm Velcro® strap
- ISO 5355 Alpine Norm
- Shell rotation: 3º
- Forward lean angle: 15º
- Fit: Medium
|Liner||Memory Fit 3D Gold|
|Recommended use||All mountain|
|Number of buckles||4|
|Size / Weight||Men's / Unisex|
Style Number: ASUAE501806026X, ASUAE501806027X, ASUAE501806028X, ASUAE501806029X, ASUAE501806030X, ASUAE501806025X
But the passion for the sport shared by the Atomic engineers and craftsmen isn't confined by that valley. The spirit of Atomic can be found on summits and slopes around the world, wherever people ski Atomic products.