FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Mustang Survival Women's Helix Dry Suit
Finally, a dry suit designed and built just for you - and all the ways you crush it on the water! One of the premiere pieces in the Mustang Survival® Women's Line, the Helix™ Women's Dry Suit gives you freedom and mobility in all the places you want it, and no extra material in the places you don't. Designed, developed and produced - from end to end - at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
Built with four layer MarineSpec™ BP fabric throughout - Mustang's toughest, most 'bomb proof' material. The adjustable CCS™ (Closed Comfort System) Exoskin collar offers quick venting, against skin comfort and watertight closure - all done with one hand. Plus, features engineered for your body and biology mean less time wrestling in and out of gear designed for other bodies, and more time actually adventuring. The helical waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper does double duty - letting you in with ease, and making relieving yourself simple. A little more ease in your adventure experience can go a long way!
- Agile Comfort Technology™ (A.C.T) internal suspender system balances weight of suit for maximum fit and comfort
- Super lightweight, removable, molded knees pads provide extra protection and stay put with knee adjustment tabs
- Adjustable straps at knees and ankles allow you to choose the comfort and fit you need
- Seat, knees and socks reinforced with 500D Cordura for increased durability
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Trimmable neoprene wrist seals for customized fit
- Articulated knees for enhanced movement
- Regular fit
- Color: Admiral Gray / Coral Quartz
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 40.5"
- Torso Hoop: 66.5"
- Sleeve: 34"
- Inseam: 33"
- Dry Suit Sock: Up to size 12
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 42.5"
- Torso Hoop: 68.5"
- Sleeve: 35"
- Inseam: 34"
- Dry Suit Sock: Up to size 12
Style Number: MUSMSD250291L, MUSMSD250291M
Mustang Survival® - Saving Lives Since 1967! Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, the Mustang Waterlife Studio is a stone's throw from the water's edge. At Mustang Survival, they have been designing and manufacturing inspired technical marine solutions for water rescue professionals, military elites, and commercial/industrial mariners for over 50 years. These serious marine users demand serious marine products. At the Mustang Waterlife Studio, they continually obsess on 3 pillars to protect and enrich the lives of their users; Float, Dry, and Enhance!