Kokatat Women's GORE-TEX Surge Paddling Suit
- GORE-TEX® performance shell fabric
- Adjustable Neo Cinch neoprene collar
- Latex wrist gaskets with hook & loop adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
- 330D Cordura® GORE-TEX® in seat and knees
- Inseam gusset
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist
- Reflective tape on sleeves
- Factory sealed seams
- Integrated GORE-TEX® socks with hook & loop adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
- TiZip® entry and relief zippers
- Competition cut underarm
|Fabric||GORE-TEX® and 330 denier GORE-TEX® on seat and knees|
Style Number: KOKDSWXSUSEB2, KOKDSWXSUSEB3, KOKDSWXSUSMA4
The name Kokatat, means "into the water" in the language of the Native American people living along their local Klamath River. Kokatat is located in the small northern California coastal town of Arcata, about 300 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Blessed with awesome whitewater, miles of rugged coastline, pristine bays, lagoons and lakes, all nestled amongst giant redwoods; the surroundings in Arcata play an important role in Kokatat's product development.
Team Kokatat athletes take product testing to the extreme, providing invaluable feedback during the research and development process. Just as expedition paddlers field test the gear in the far corners of the world, professional paddling instructors also help refine Kokatat's designs, dedicated to making your paddling experience safer and more fun with clothing that functions for your paddling endeavors and fits without compromise.