FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NRS Womens Mayra 10 4 Inflatable SUP
Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Mayra, toss it in your rig and practice your vinyasa flow floating in the middle of a secluded lake.
- Inflatable SUP designed for women
- 5" thickness provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds
- Rugged system of D-rings for rigging gear
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics
- Heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse
- Axis Technology acrylic stiffener
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation / deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability
- Inflates up to rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board
- Stiff ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking
- Two sturdy webbing handles on side of board for easy carrying and remounting
- Eight stainless D-ring attachment points for gear and a leash
- Folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Suggested use: All-around cruising, Fitness, Flatwater, Yoga
- One 5" and one 9" fin
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- SUP carry bag
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
In the early 70's Bill Parks had two passions: paddling and business. So with $2000 in savings, he started NRS (Northwest River Supplies). As well as an opportunity to provide fellow enthusiasts with products, this gave him the chance to prove his teaching wasn't just talk.
"I first fell in love with whitewater in the 1960's. As a business teacher, it was a natural step to combine my passion for paddling with my "day job": I could test some of my ideas about small business in the real world and go boating at the same time. In 1972, while on the faculty of the University of Oregon, I started NRS with an initial $2000 investment. Thanks to lots of luck and some hard work, NRS (which soon relocated to Moscow, Idaho) grew into a thriving business."
"Today, we are still putting into practice my original, perhaps somewhat naive, belief that a business enterprise can provide purpose and enjoyment in our lives, rather than just a way of making money. At NRS, our purpose is to treat you, the customer, in the way we like to be treated. In many ways the company feels to us like a family, and we hope that you, too, get a bit of this feeling when doing business with us."
"I've always been a budget boater, and NRS was founded to provide quality equipment without wiping out the wallet. We haven't lost that edge, although some people sometimes ask why we don't charge more for our products. The answer is simple: we didn't get into this business to get rich or to satisfy investors - we're here because we love running rivers."
- NRS Founder Bill Parks
See you on the water!
Call for Price 1-888-439-9036
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
NRS Womens Mayra 10 4 Inflatable SUP
|10' 4"L x 34"W||Up to 200 lbs. (user & gear)||268 liters of air volume||
Call to Order: 1-888-439-9036