Sea to Summit Solution Flexi Fit Spray Skirt - Discontinued Model
The Flexi Fit skirt is for anyone who wants a multi-fitting tunnel. The 2mm flexible neoprene waist will increase your torso comfort over a long paddle.
- Tapered, adjustable tab for increased seal around your torso
- Super soft binding for increase comfort
- 4mm small diamond neoprene skirt
- 2mm flexible neoprene waist for extra give
- 2" wide pull tag sewn in for easy ejection when needed
- Suggested use: Paddling
- Small: 25.5-29.5" long, 15.5-17.5" wide
- Large: 35.5-39.5" long, 21-22.5" wide
- XL: 41.5-45" long, 23-24.5" wide
Recommended waist fitting:
- Small: 70 - 80cm
- Large: 80 - 90cm
- XL: 85 - 95cm
Style Number: SEA612-1, SEA612-3, SEA612-4
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.